What to Bring
You’re going fishing – so be smart about the conditions you will endure. Make sure to cover up! Long sleeve shirts, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, gloves, and even a bathing suit. The goal is to stay comfortable and hydrated aboard our boat. Plan to be in the sun all day and stay in touch with us before your trip in case foul weather is on the forecast. Although rain doesn’t stop us from fishing, it can be uncomfortable if you’re not prepared! We highly recommend that you take Dramamine(or other sea sickness medication) both the evening before your charter and again the morning of your trip, especially if you are worried about getting sea sick. You only need to bring food and drinks, and we provide both ice and a cooler to store it in. Alcohol is permitted onboard, we only ask that you drink in moderation. Lastly, wear a pair of boat shoes or sandals, as bare feet are not permitted for safety reasons. Be sure to call Ray or Charmain before your trip if you have any questions or concerns about the weather or what to bring.
What to Expect
- A tournament class fishing experience without hassle or attitude!
- Friendly crew members who are passionate about fishing off Miami!
- Consistent fish catching action when the bite is hot!
- An educational experience where you are welcome to learn our techniques and try custom fishing gear
- A respectful, down to earth, courteous, and skilled Captain and Mate.